Saturday, July 5, 2008

Free blogger templates have come a long way

image When I first began blogging a few years ago, I went on a safari to try to find templates that worked with Blogger.  I found here and there a few examples that were barely departures from the default templates.  I looked several times over the last couple of years, whenever the fancy would hit me and came up with a handful of similar nothing.

I looked today, and apparently some folks have been very busy.  If you search for blogger templates, you get dozens of great sites with great looking designs.  Some of these templates push the limits of the template envelope in some great ways.

I have to say, I'm impressed.  Even more so, since getting this new template up and going took me all of about 20 minutes.  Hats off to the folks over at InfoCreek.

No comments: