Thursday, July 26, 2007

Extreme Makeover:
Online Personality Edition

So I've finally got my act together and have launched all of my new blogs. First was Fantastic Fictions, then sanctus.cross, and now my general blog, named after yours truly. It took a bit of doing to figure out all the nuts and bolts of the HTML behind Blogger's toolset, but here we go.

Why three blogs? Sheesh, because I enjoy making my life more complicated than it needs to be. Having been honest, then permit me a bit of rationalization as well. I thought I'd separate out the chief areas of my interest into distinct blogs so people interested in fantasy and scifi stuff don't have to wade through speculative treatises in contemporary theology, and of course, vice versa. This site ties the two together, and also permits me a bit more freedom in tone; I feel like I can use this space for quick updates, random thoughts, and bizarre experiences, while the others remain focused.

Like I said, more complicated than it needs to be.

Have fun!

(And, in case you are wondering, everydaywonder is officially dead. I'll not be posting anything there anymore. You may pause for a moment of silence if you wish.)

2 comments:

James T Wood said...

Sweet biscuits!

er

Whatever

Angelina C said...

This is a great post thanks